"Youth Culture Killed My Dog"

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

You know...I really can't stand this whole "gang culture" fad that has hit high schools in recent years. Good students get involved with the wrong people and end up in trouble while the really bad kids sit there day after day with their attitudes...*sigh* I don't know what to do. What drives them to be a part of this subculture? How do they think this is a good idea. It's as if they have no morals anymore, we've subverted back to a society that is based solely on acting on base instincts. I sometimes seriously fear for our future. I wish that there was more that we could do to prevent these kids from taking this path. I try and keep my students engaged. I don't know why they don't see the hope and the opportunities that are out there. *sigh*

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web